Babyvit Drops from HealthAid are specially formulated to provide a wide range of vitamins to help safeguard the infant diet.
Growing infants need all the help they can get to grow strong and healthy. Proper nutrition and a well-balanced diet are vital for their development. BabyVit® from HealthAid is specially formulated to provide a wide range of vitamins to help safeguard the infant diet.
Baby Vit - Orange Flavour (Ages 0 to 4 Years)
Who Are HealthAid Babyvit Drops For?
HealthAid Babyvit Drops may be of benefit to:
- Babies and infants who do not obtain sufficient nutrients from their diet due to poor eating habits
- Babies and infants lacking in energy due to poor sleeping patterns and low mood
- Babies and infants who have difficulty with swallowing tablets
- Babies and infants on medication or those recovering from illness
- Babies and infants who need help with mental stimulation, focus and concentration
Some of the ingredients in HealthAid Babyvit® offer the following benefits:
- Vitamin A – Contributes to normal iron metabolism and the maintanance of normal skin, vision and immune function
- Vitamin D – Contributes to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and the maintanance of normal bones and muscle function
- Vitamin C – Contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of gums, skin, teeth, bones and cartilage
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1) – Contributes to normal function of the heart and normal psychological function
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) – Contributes to the maintanance of normal mucous membrane and red blood cells
- Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) – Works with B1 & B2 to release energy from carbohydrates
- Folic Acid – Is needed for cell replication and growth helping the building blocks of DNA & RNA, as well as protein synthesis in all cells
When Should I Take HealthAid Babyvit Drops?
Babyvit Drops can be taken on a daily basis for general good health and wellbeing, boosting the immune system, providing energy and strength whilst supporting mental focus and concentration